Friday, December 18, 2009

Well it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....



 Leavenworth, Wa

Can you believe it is almost Christmas 2009! I can hardly believe this year has flown by this fast--and I am glad in many ways, as it has been a tough one! Mom and dad are now settled nicely back in Maple Ridge, the house is lovely--however they are now getting involved in a legal battle to get the rightful roof & garage replaced. I pray that God will overshadow their efforts and 2010 will be an adventure and blessing!

I am looking forward to spending Christmas in Leavenworth,Wa with mom and dad--and I pray we have an enjoyable Christmas to make up for the mother of all bad Christmas' last year! Nothing says disaster like a house fire 3 days after Christmas, and a huge phone fight for Michael on Christmas day with his family. It has been several years of not enjoying Christmas' due to family competition and fighting.
This year I pray God will bless us with a lovely, quiet, peaceful year.

No comments: